Day 01: SRINAGAR AIRPORT – GULMARG
This day we take utmost privilege in cordially welcoming you to experience and explore the holistic delight of Kashmir- the heaven on earth! Srinagar is the largest city and the summer capital of the Indian union territory of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus, and Dal and Anchar lakes. The city is known for its natural environment, gardens, waterfronts and houseboats. After getting luggage at the airport we proceed to Gulmarg, the Meadow of Flowers, 2730 mts above sea level Gulmarg offers spectacular views of snow capped mountain peaks, conifer forests and green meadows; it is home to the highest 18 hole golf course of the world. Thereafter time is free for activities on your own. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in GULMARG.
Day 02: IN GULMARG
After breakfast enjoy GONDOLA RIDE/ CABLE CAR RIDE. It can take you up to the height of 16, 000 ft. above sea level and will mesmerise you will the glaciers of Khilanmerg and Afarwat. A word of caution, it is cold there so brace yourself with warm clothes and accessories. If you have a nick for winter sports then you could buckle up yourself for snow skiing, sledging, snow bikes and ATV bikes (at own cost). In the evening return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: GULMARG – SRINAGAR + LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Srinagar, On arrival check-in to Hotel. Afternoon proceed for Local sightseeing covering the famous Mughal Gardens NISHAT BAGH “Abode of Pleasure on the shore of the Dal Lake”, SHALIMAR BAGH “Abode of Love built by Jahangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan’, CHESHMA SHAHI & PARI MAHAL. In the evening proceed for Shikara Ride on Dal Lake, this ride is one of the most soothing, restful aspects of a holiday in Jammu and Kashmir. Visit to floating gardens (raadh) is yet another wonderful experience. A cluster of Lotus flowers amidst the lake is a heavenly sight. Dinner & Overnight stay in SRINAGAR.
Day 04: PAHALGAM DAY TRIP
After Breakfast, drive to Pahalgam Situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from Sheshnag Lake and the Lidder River, Pahalgam (2,130 m) was once a humble shepherd’s village with breathtaking views. Enroute visiting Saffron fields, Awantipur ruins (1100 yrs old temple of Lord Vishnu built by King Awantiverma), see the beautiful countryside on the way and lot of rice fields. Drive through pine forests. Now it is Kashmir’s premier resort, cool even during the height of summer when the maximum temperature does not exceed 25°C. After lunch have bridle walks and feed your cameras with the picture of magnificent view of mountains. Later proceed for a drive towards Betaab Valley & Aru Valley. Witness the striking beauty of mountains. Enjoy walking around Aru Village. A walk along the Lidder stream towards Pahalgam from Aru Village is very highly recommended for Nature Lovers. In the evening driver back to Hotel, Dinner and overnight stay in SRINAGAR.
Day 05: DEPARTURE
After breakfast check-out and proceed to SRINAGAR AIRPORT to catch the flight for onward destination.
Cancellation charges if plan cancels then following deduction charges will be applied;
Package cancellation is divided between 2 components (i.e. Flight and Land.) The following
rules are applicable for respective components.
Flight Cancellation: As Per the Airline’s Cancellation Policy
Land Package Cancellation:
• Processing fee: 13% of the total package cost will be charged regardless of any reason if you
choose to cancel your trip post booking.
•Between 45 days to 60 days from the trip start date: 25% of total package cost will be deducted
as cancellation charge;
•Between 44 to 31 days from the trip start date : 50% of total package cost will be deducted from
the total package amount;
•Between 30 to 21 days from the trip start date : 60% of total package cost will be deducted from
the total package amount;
•Between 20 and 14 days from the trip start date : 75% of total package cost will be deducted
from the total package amount
•14 days prior to the trip start date : 100% amount of total package cost will be deducted.
•In case of no-show, no refund will be given
We will provide you full refund from our side in case of unrest in Kashmir (Unrest will be considered only if there will be no vehicular movement or if hotels are not in operation)”
Child below 5 yrs is complimentary.
• Prepaid cellular connections will not work in Kashmir only post-paid cellular connection will work on roaming.
• Reach airport prior to 3 hours of your departure due to security reasons/checking.
• Before travelling visit weather forecast to get well informed which clothing to carry howsoever we advise to keep heavy woolens for winters and light woolens for summers.
• For weather update visit : http://www.accuweather.com/en/in/srinagar/361707/weather-forecast/361707
• If you are staying in houseboats ask for mobile no. of houseboat attendant or your local tour coordinator and call him before reaching to Srinagar so that he can arrange Shikara for crossing well in advance.
• If any additional cost asked by driver during the tour please coordinate to your local tour representative before giving any cash.
• It is always advisable to follow the timings provided by your tour coordinator/ Driver to experience hassle free travel.
• Follow the hotel timings for your breakfast & Dinner, we shall not be responsible.
• Always carry your Travel documents / Hotel Confirmation for the smooth check in at Hotel
The Cost Excludes: